BMGS has a remote exploration division that specialises in the provision of grass roots mineral exploration services. We have the people, gear and know how to quickly and efficiently execute exploration activities anywhere in the world.
- Execution of remote regional soil, rock chip and stream sediment sampling programs
- Supervision of remote exploration drilling programs – provision of personnel
- Remote camp logistics management
- Full training in safety, environment and cultural heritage issues
- Full range of field services including the capacity for self-sufficiency during extended periods in remote regions
- Fully equipped mobile office including internet, computer, satellite phone, EPIRB, printer, solar panels and a hiab equipped vehicle
- Backup equipment including a forklift, quad bike, tandem axle trailer, core saw and more as required